£30000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Senior IT Support Engineer | Newport (Hybrid) | Up to £38,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with a Newport based technology company looking to grow out their Infrastructure team. They're looking for 2 experienced 2nd line engineers to provide support for the companies internal & external user base.
If successful you will be responsible for business continuity, support and development of the operational, technical and business systems across the Group. This ranges from providing first and second line support with prioritisation to undertaking testing, development and delivery of solutions specific to the business's operational, technical and business systems.
To be successful you will need in depth experience in windows based desktop support (remote & deskside) including Windows OS, Office 365, Active Directory & Exchange.
- Implement agreed strategies and associated plans
- Develop, maintain and review company projects and programs in partnership with the IT & Technical Support Manager
- Ensure projects are delivered on schedule and meet agreed timescales, objectives, business needs and budget
- Conduct necessary research and testing that feeds into the strategic development process
- Provide 2nd line support to the companies windows based desktop infrastructure: Windows OS, Active Directory / Exchange, Office 365 etc
- Escalate issues to the Infrastructure team where appropriate.
- Previous experience in a similar 2nd line support role
- Windows 10/11
- Active Directory / Exchange
- Office 365
- Exposure to working in a service desk environment
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.