Up to £65000.00 per annum
16 days ago
05 October 2023
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnering up with a leading company of advanced medical technologies. They're committed to contributing to groundbreaking innovations that have the potential to transform lives.
A global technology company offering software solutions for supply chain management. Their clientele includes organisations involved in the research, development, and distribution of cutting-edge medical treatments, including personalised medicine and advanced therapies.
Their mission? To empower their customers to create and distribute revolutionary medical solutions on a global scale, ensuring their affordability and safety throughout the process. Every aspect of their work is driven by a commitment to improving patient outcomes.
As a senior developer working as part of an Agile delivery team, you will be involved in creating high-quality software for the Health-care and Life Sciences sectors in a dynamic and results-driven environment.
You will play a role in architectural decisions and provide technical leadership while working with technologies such as Integration Tools, Cloud Services, Programming Languages, Web Development, and various cutting-edge technologies to keep your skills up to date with the latest developments in software development.
In addition to your development responsibilities, you will be expected to lead a small team of developers.
This role is within our Integration delivery team as part of our Software Engineering department.
- Assume technical leadership, direction, and oversight for designing, building, and supporting solutions using our company's proprietary framework for process management in the health-care sector.
- Supervise the work of external developers collaborating within Agile delivery teams.
- Collaborate closely with an integrated team to shape the direction of future deliverable.
- Work in collaboration with and support the Head of Software Engineering on departmental tasks and initiatives..
Skills and Experience- Essential
- Experience in a Senior/technical role
- Experience programming experience in Java
- Experience designing and using restful web service APIs
- Experience with databases and SQL
Skills and Experience-Desirable
- CI/CD using Jenkins or equivalent
- AWS services such as SQS, DynamoDB, RDS, CloudWatch
- Web services with Spring Boot
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Davis at Yolk Recruitment.