£50000 - £75000 per annum
19 days ago
30 December 2021
UK – Cardiff - Salaries up to £75,000 – Mainly Remote; 1 Day a month in the office
This leading European FinTech company is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join their existing team in the UK. As one of the most active investors in private equity in 2020, they take pride in their role of enabling businesses to succeed and want people to join them who will also be inspired by being part of this adventure and make it their passion too.
They believe in curiosity, new ideas and challenging the status quo. They take care of their employees and want to nurture and develop talent, whether that’s through internal idea sharing, external training or online courses.
Given the growth they have experienced this presents an exciting opportunity to grow with the company and you will have the opportunity to define and shape experiences for business to succeed through the systems you build.
This is what you'll be doing
As a Senior Java Developer you will be working with a highly skilled and dedicated team, working on new projects and products as well as the following
- Developing and maintaining their key, business critical, systems
- Continuing to develop one of the largest platforms of its kind in the world, ensuring it is secure, scalable, and robust
- Working within a small, product focused team with an emphasis on effective collaboration, both with other developers as well as the wider business
You will have experience working as a Senior Java Developer, or a similar role and will also ideally have experience of some of the following:
- Spring Boot
- Object-Orientated Programming
- Any knowledge of message queues (RabbitMQ or similar)
- Keen eye for testing
- A commitment to writing efficient, robust and clean code
- Any familiarity with API first design
- Team Player, Enthusiastic, Open-minded, Empathetic and an Active Listener
This is what you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a company which is growing massively, and these are a few of the benefits you will get in return.
- Salary up to £75,000
- 25 Days Holiday (Bank Holidays on top)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible/Remote working options
Apply now for more details.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.