£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: remote working
02921 673 712
about 1 month ago
Cardiff / fully remote working
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Are you a confident and competent Marketing Executive looking for the next step in your career within a small and supportive Marketing team? Are you keen to work for an organisation where you’ll be using a broad array of skills, while being developed and upskilled in areas you’ve not yet gained experience in? Are you interested in working for an innovative and dynamic organisation within the tech sector?
If so then we’d like to hear from you! Yolk Recruitment are partnered with a leading Tech organisation to hire a Senior Marketing Executive. This role would suit someone with a strong background in B2B Marketing and a ‘hands on’ approach. You’ll be working as part of a small, close knit team, so a good work ethic and the willingness to get stuck in will go a long way!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Creating compelling content for a range of resources, including SEO-optimised website collateral and blogs, digital assets including guides/ebooks, PR pieces.
- Supporting email and social media marketing while ensuring that all content aligns to company goals, brand and values.
- Supporting in the creation, development and rollout of inbound & outbound lead generation campaigns. Including channels such as – Content, Social Media, PR, SEO, Email, Partnerships etc.
- Undertaking a broad range of marketing duties, involving yourself in areas from landing page creation to industry research.
- Supporting the CMO in general marketing tasks relating to data, analytics and reports etc.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll be an analytical and creative Marketer with excellent content writing skills
- You’ll have a strong background in B2B Marketing with a good knowledge of lead generation campaigns
- You’ll have proven experience in Demonstratable experience in creating effective B2B content, including creating, writing, editing and testing engaging marketing content (blogs & articles, email campaigns, lead nurturing funnels, social media, etc).
- You should also be proficient in
– Microsoft Office 365
– CMS and CRM administration
– Social Media channel management
– CS Suite – Adobe Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Experience in a Marketing role within the Tech sector would be a huge advantage, however, is not essential.
- You’ll be passionate about your field with a genuine interest in new trends and development.
- You’ll be invested in your own learning and development.
Excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
- Fully remote working
- Company pension plan
- Starting salary of £30 - £35,000 per annum
- Company pension scheme
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.