£30000 per annum
02921 673 712
about 1 year ago
£ negotiable – circa £30,000 p/a
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive who prides yourself on your first class communication skills and your impeccable eye for detail? Do you enjoy working in a fast paced, creative and client driven environment?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently looking to speak with any experienced Marketing Executives looking for the next step in their career. This is an agency based position, so whilst agency experience is not essential, it would prove an advantage.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Building and establishing effective and long lasting client relationships
- Promoting your creative ideas and proposals
- Working to briefs, and creating engaging and creative campaigns – social media, e mail, web based etc.
- Working to deadlines and managing your own time effectively
- Delivering integrated marketing campaigns from brief to invoice
- Providing solutions and supporting your clients in their marketing plans.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- You’ll be confident, dynamic, and thrive when working as part of a creative team
- Your attention to detail will be second to none
- You’ll be confident in putting together a successful marketing campaign, regardless of the medium
- You’ll be experienced in quality control – from typos to test sends
- You’ll be an excellent communicator who genuinely enjoys working collaboratively with clients and your colleagues
- Creative agency experience would be a bonus, however, please don’t be put off applying if you don’t have this – if you have relevant experience and transferable skills then we’d like to hear from you!
- Experience in using Synergist would be an advantage, again not essential.
The excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
- Flexible working options
- Additional days holiday for your birthday
- Cycle to work scheme
- On site games room
- Tech purchase scheme
- Christmas and Summer parties
- Fresh fruit in the office
- Open bar Friday
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.