£48000 per annum
02922 260 611
12 days ago
29 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are exclusively representing a client who are looking for a Senior Mechanical Engineer, from a heavy background who are currently going through a mass expansion due to over performing and smashing there targets over the last 5 years. The role that is on offer wont be here for long and is an opportunity for the relevant candidate will have a great opportunity to expand and progress in their career. The role will be a hybrid of some management duties mixed with the on the tools mechanical day to day duties of an engineer. If you are interested, please continue to read below.
This is what you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer you will be splitting your time between being in the office and on the tools. You will split your time around 80/20 between both in a fast-paced environment where things are currently changing. You will sit above a team of engineers and be the electrical go to on site, dealing with automation budgets and managing a team of Mechanical engineers.
Tasks will include:
- To provide & oversee maintenance / repair of the sites processes, services & equipment in aliment with production & management needs.
- Identifying recurring problems with any equipment or machinery and implement corrective procedures.
- Advise Engineering Supervisor and Operational Engineering Manager of any machine or plant which requires major repair or maintenance
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Overseeing company projects.
- Dealing with CAPEX
- Being responsible for automation and Mechanical engineering in the area.
- Dealing with Mechanical/automation budget.
- Dealing with OEE on site.
- Writing work orders.
- Apprenticeship trained is essential
- CAPEX knowledge is advantageous
- HNC Qualified or higher
- Manufacturing experience as a Maintenance Engineer
- Heavy industry is benefitial
A base salary of £48,000 + DAYS ONLY (MON - FRI // 7.30 - 15.30) + Yearly bonus (10%) + Time back in Lieu + Great Pension scheme (4% employee / 8% employer raising to 6% employee 12% employer)
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to move within your field.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Joshua Hallett
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*