5 months ago
Are you a strong Mechanical Engineer? This is an opportunity to join a global giant in manufacturing who has recently invested over £20 million on production machinery.
This is what you’ll be doing.
As the Mechanical Engineer you will operate within a lean manufacturing environment and will provide a hands-on supervisory service to the business.
Your focus will be on:
- Leading a team of Mechanical technicians and Contractors
- Use of engineering data and analytical tools to foresee and reduce production downtime
- Hands on Mechanical Engineering
- Expert Knowledge of complex Hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Design and implementation of new mechanical equipment
The Experience you’ll bring to the team.
- A strong Mechanical background
- Relevant Mechanical Engineering ONC/HNC (essential) HND (desirable)
- 5 years manufacturing experience
- Supervisory Experience (desirable)
And this is what you’ll get in return.
A competitive salary of up to £48000 with a bonus of up to 10% and a matched pension upto 5%, with the opportunity to progress this as you complete training and become more experienced.
You’ll be joining a growing stable business who will invest in your career with the opportunity to complete further educational studies.
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we are looking? Please get in touch today with our Engineering specialist, Andy Jones.
Please apply with a CV and a Cover letter outlining why you would be perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*