£50000 per annum
02922 671 375
14 days ago
26 August 2022
They are looking for an experienced Network Engineer who can operate and support all networking and related infrastructure, both internally and on behalf of their customers. The role will see you work closely with the Information Security Team, assisting and advising on improvements and capabilities which assist the continuous improvement of the security posture. You will also be delivering multiple concurrent tasks with varying technologies in an exciting and competitive environment, with exposure to a wide range of emerging technologies.
What you will bring to the role:
- Cisco certification CCNP/CCIE or equivalent commercial experience
- Ability to take ownership of challenges, deep dive technical issues and document improvements
- Knowledge of Network skills across on-premise and cloud based technologies
- Extensive Network skills across on-premise and cloud based technologie
- In depth knowledge of network security, best practices and technologies.
- SD-WAN and relevant connectivity knowledge.
What you'll get in return:
- A salary of up to £50,000
- Industry leading training and development programmes
- Flexibility with Remote and Hybrid working
- Gym Flex discount