£37,803 - £41,585
9 months ago
We are the exclusive recruitment partners for the DVLA and are currently recruiting for a Senior Operations Leader opportunity. With the digitisation of the organisation, huge transformational and cultural change, there’s never been a more exciting time to join us in DVLA in shaping the way we operate over the next 50 years.
This is what you'll be doing
- To lead and manage the busy Operational unit to deliver excellent customer service, driving key priorities, Service Level Agreements and agency/Secretary of State targets. You’ll manage customer correspondence and develop a culture of learning.
- You’ll be responsible for effectively managing risks, continuously improving efficiency and effectiveness of the unit and support the delivery of change across the Agency.
- Effectively lead and drive and coach the unit/teams by promoting the value of change and leading the teams through this process, building team and management capability fit for the future and creating a culture that supports an environment of accountability.
- The role requires strategic and operational direction and for the successful candidate to develop and maintain good working relationships internally and externally.
The experiecne you'll bring to the team
- You will have operational delivery experience in a fast-paced environment and supported/led a team through structural and/or cultural change.
- You’ll be a confident and passionate operational delivery professional who can lead teams to delivery excellence in customer service.
- You’ll need strong relationship building and interpersonal capabilities and be a clear communicator and skilled influencer at all levels.
What you'll get in return
- Salary of between £37,803 - £41,585
- Excellent civil service pension
- 25 days annual leave
- Child care vouchers
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Katie Phillips at Yolk Recruitment on 02921 673 762
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*