3 months ago
Senior Partnership Executive
Do you have experience in building successful, long standing business relationships speaking to key decision makers? Can you then manage those accounts going forward ensuring both parties involved are happy? If so and you enjoy working part of a successful sales team then this could be the perfect role for you!
This is what you'll be doing
Our client are a business of twenty people working out of modern offices in Cardiff Gate Business Park and have been established for 28 years. They have built a reputation for their expertise in creating great solutions for their clients in both public and private sectors. The role will be in support of the reward part of the business which work primarily in the Voluntary Benefits, Reward and Recognition market.
The role will involve working within the Content Team on retail partnerships for the Lifestyle Savings part of their Voluntary Benefits product. This person will be responsible primarily for the offers on our platform which involves the procurement of national retailers and partnerships and local independent retailers across the UK and to provide us with an offer or discount on their product or service. Their current range of brands currently include ASDA, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Curry’s PC World, Jet2holidays, Hotels.com, Frankie and Benny’s, Halfords, Miss Selfridge and many more.
- Responsible for procuring retailer brands, partnerships and content to the platform and assessing current content to ensure it is relevant, popular and seasonal to clients and users
- To procure well known and reputable retail brands to the Lifestyle Savings platform through the Vectis Card™
- To establish and manage partnerships with membership and organisations that deliver local business partnerships to the Vectis Card™ on our behalf
- Identify other opportunities and products to improve overall content of the platform
- Renew select partnerships to ensure continuous growth of our retailer content
- Develop current reward products to enhance and increase usage across core B2C solutions including, but not limited to the ‘Vectis Card’, ‘Vectis Card’ app and website
- Contribute to procuring and developing other content products such relating to Salary Sacrifice, Salary Deduction and Health and Wellbeing
- In support of this role and product development within the team in general, regular research into the voluntary benefits market is essential i.e. market product trends and competitor offerings, with a view to identifying new opportunities and ideas.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Maintain the highest standards of professional conduct, personal conduct and company representation with all parties at all times
- Maintain good order and tidiness of personal office space, group common facilities and equipment and contribute to answering incoming office calls
- Maintain email inbox and follow documented processes relating to CRM, transactional and content management software and our Quality and Environmental Management Systems
- Maintain and keep confidential all personal & team documentation and record systems as required by the company
- Responsible for proactively identifying and maintaining personal skills training, knowledge acquisition and a Personal Development Plan
- Basic Salary: £22,000 - £26,000
- Company Pension
- 29 days annual leave
- Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm NO WEEKENDS
- Early finish friday
- Qaurterly company events
- Early finish friday
Are you what we're looking for?
Please get in touch today with sales specialist recruiter, Matthew Ryan on 02921 673727 or email@example.com
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities