£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + onsite gym, flexible/hybrid working, annual bonus, generous holidays and more!
02921 673 712
7 days ago
11 June 2022
£35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Cardiff based with fully remote/hybrid working options
Do you have experience with affiliate marketing and managing relationships with brands from a marketing standpoint? Do you have experience in working on co branded content and enjoy working collaboratively? This might be the role for you!
Yolk Recruitment are currently partnered with one of Cardiff’s award winning Fin-Tech organisations and looking for an affiliate marketing professional to join their growing in-house marketing team.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Taking ownership of campaigns and driving customer growth
- Discovering and building on new partnerships and affiliate opportunities
- Working with existing partners to maximise potential
- Optimising the account management process
- Creating co-branded content
- Supporting the Digital Marketing Manager in affiliate marketing
- Working with large budgets for campaigns
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the team:
- At least 1 year’s experience in affiliate marketing
- You’ll be a commercial thinker, keen and able to negotiate the best deals
- You’ll be highly organised and able to work to deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work with large budgets, and important processes and regulation
- Professional, co-operative and pro-active in working
- Experience of updating landing pages is desirable
- Marketing degree or qualification is desirable
- Experience in working with affiliate networks or partnership platforms is desirable
Excellent benefits you’ll get in return:
- 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year up to 28 days
- Access to training and opportunities to gain qualifications with dedicated times for paid learning
- Genuine and achievable career development prospects
- Flexible working hours, with hybrid and remote WFH options
- Free office gym
- Annual bonus of up to 20% of salary
- Private medical insurance
- Social activities and events throughout the year
- Company pension plan (6 % company contribution)
- Access to health and well-being benefits
- Free parking
- You’ll be working with an ethical, diverse and inclusive organisation where you’ll feel a genuine care for staff well-being
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, fun, and friendly company that also provide fantastic careers. If you are interested, please upload your CV as soon as possible to be immediately considered for interview.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.