£35,000 - £40,000
HLS - PHP
10 months ago
My client is looking for two Senior PHP Developer's to join their team in Cardiff. The role will focus on maintaining and developing new features for their SAAS product. The business are rapidly growing and are looking to expand their development team by two due to their work demands. Situated in modern offices, the suitable candidates will have the opportunity to work in a versatile tech environment, where they will be able to enhance their skills and expertise accordingly.
This is what you'll be doing...
- Develop and maintain new and existing features of the product.
- The opportunity to work with microservices and discover how it can benefit the product.
- Utilising your attention to detail to ensure release cycles are finely tuned.
- Working within a team environment to establish the best product outcomes.
This is what you'll bring to the team...
- A minimum of 2 years working in a commercial back-end role.
- A breadth of knowledge in PHP/OOP.
- Experience of working on projects using the Laravel framework (other MVC framework experience is appropriate).
- Strong SQL skills and experience.
What you'll get in return...
- £35,000-£40,000 p.a.
- Generous holiday allowance (specifics TBC)
- Free parking on-site
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers option
- Cycle to work scheme
How to apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - the please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
If you have any further questions then please contact Ben Cable at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*