16 days ago
03 March 2019
My client, focused in the education sector, are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join them on a 12-18 month contract. The role can prove as a fantastic opportunity to join an impact focused charity, working as an awarding organisations for qualifications, programmes and curriculum resources both in the UK and internationally. This position allows the successful candidate to bring their software development skills and expertise to the table, providing them with the chance to lead and manage their own workload.
This is what you'll be doing...
- Designing, implementing and deploying websites and applications.
- Working within a dedicated PHP team to produce engaging and responsive websites and applications.
- Supporting legacy application systems and identifying migration projects.
- Suggesting and developing improvements to current application functionality.
- Experience working with OOP PHP - ideally 7.0+.
- Commercial OR academic experience developing websites and/or web applications.
- Experience working with MVC frameworks e.g. Symfony, Laravel, etc.
- Experience working with GIT or VCS.
- £40,000-£45,000 per annum.
- Up to 9% employer pension contribution.
- 24 days of holiday + bank holidays.
- Flexi-hours available.