4 months ago
Senior PHP Developer
- Strong knowledge of PHP
- Modern framework experience (Laravel or Slim)
- Exposure to AGILE methodologies
- Familiarity with GIT
- Database experience - MySQL
- A strong passion for software development, professional development and the wider business principles.
- Cloud based technologies e.g. Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private health and dental care
- 24 days of annual leave + bank holidays
- Discount on high street retailers, days out, experience days, etc.
- Salary up to £40,000.
Up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Ben Cable.
Please apply with a CV outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.