Up to £55,000
about 1 month ago
Senior PHP Developer - Fully Remote
A business who have seen considerable growth during the global pandemic are seeking further PHP Laravel Developers to join their team. If successful, you will be parachuted into an experienced team of developers focusing on a market leading platform within the Medical Insurance industry. Being submerged into a modern, forward-thinking business, you will have the opportunity to bring your own ideas to the table, implementing potential initiatives/methodologies that can contribute to the already well oiled machine!
The must haves...
- 3+ years working with PHP
- 3+ years working with modern MVC frameworks such as Laravel.
- Exposure to AGILE methodologies
- Familiarity with GIT
- Database experience - MySQL
- Vast exposure to integrating 3rd party API's and payment systems.
- A strong passion for software development, professional development and the wider business principles.
The nice to haves...
- Experience working within Fintech
- Working with React/Redux
- Cloud based technologies e.g. Containers, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
- Salary up to £50,000.
- Fully remote (once onboarded)
- Private medical care.
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays.
- Other benefits on request.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please get in touch today with our IT specialist recruiter, Victoria Gunstone.
Please apply with a CV outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.