4 months ago
Senior PHP Developer
My client, based in Weston-Super-Mare, are looking for Senior PHP Developers to join their team. Due to significant investment, the industrial software development business are focused on dramatically expanding their development team in order to accommodate for the large scale workload across multiple sectors.
This is what you will be doing:
- Extending and improving new and existing products and platforms.
- Supporting and extending architecture.
- Providing solutions to architectural problems.
- Assisting junior developers to expand their skills and expertise.
- Liasing with the business to design, spec, build and integrate new systems.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- Good knowledge of object-orientated PHP.
- Understanding of modern MVC frameworks.
- Familiarity with MySQL and its query tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools e.g. Git
This is what you will get in return:
- Salary up to £40,000 based on experience.
- The opportunity to work in a heavily invested business with huge potential.
- 28 days of holiday per annum.
- Pension scheme.
- Free parking on-site.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to join a business which has been heavily invested in, accommodating the prospect of strong career progression and growth of skills and expertise.
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.
If you have any further questions then please contact Ben Cable at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities