£55000 - £65000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Are you a Senior PHP Engineer looking for a new role with an expanding tech company based in Bristol?
This is an amazing opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help take their product portfolio to the next level, progress your current skills and develop them further. Whilst building for international expansion and developing AI capability, you will be a key player in translating research into a new and innovate applications and cloud services.
They lead the market with self-reporting apps whilst ensuring they are expanding their partnerships which is leading to an exciting phase for their company and your career development. If you a Senior PHP Engineer who has experience developing Smartphone Apps and Cloud Software Solutions and want a hybrid working environment in a friendly, well-resourced, and profitable company this potentially could be an opportunity for you.
As a Senior PHP Engineer you will have a wealth of expertise and a willingness to share your knowledge to help your team. They want you to do the following…
- Know how to architect performant, secure, and maintainable Laravel applications from the ground up using SOLID principles.
- Have knowledge of Docker, DevOps and CI processes and are used to working with AWS infrastructure.
- Experienced with modern PHP 8, Laravel, testing, debugging and automation techniques.
- Interest in machine learning and a desire to learn about assisting our data scientists with productionising their work
- Enjoy working with a mix of expertise, including data scientist, designers, mobile developers, and business.
As a Senior PHP Engineer, they want the following attributes off you…
- Ambitious and Positive attitude
- Believe in Clean Coding
- Team Player
- Comfortable leading development teams
- Passion for technology
What you’ll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior PHP Engineer to join this high-tech company, which is continuing to grow, and these are a few of the benefits:
- Up to £65k depending on experience
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week
- Up to 3 days of home working per week. You choose which days you come into the office based on when you need to collaborate more closely with your team.
- Holiday: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Generous Simplyhealth healthcare package
- Government backed NEST pensions scheme
- Locations: Bristol and Bath Science Park, Emersons Green or The Cambria, Marine Terrace, Aberystwyth
Apply Now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.