£35500.00 - £39000 per annum
11 days ago
24 December 2022
Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Cardiff with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
You'll be joining a company full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. In return, our dedicated teams are supported, encouraged, nurtured, developed, and rewarded.
You'll be joining a hardworking, supportive, and inclusive team and company who put the customer at the heart of everything they do and take pride in their work and their brand.
This role will include both home and office-based work
What the Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst will be doing
The ideal Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst will be responsible for
- Produce and maintain multi-channel forecasting models and reports for specific business areas to assist in the delivery of departmental targets
- To develop when required and effectively utilise bespoke planning and forecasting scenarios to produce resource plans
- Conduct analysis and reporting of daily, weekly, monthly, and ad hoc performance highlighting key drivers of the results
- Expected to support the Planning & Performance Team Manager by deputising in key meetings and operating at a level which considers planning for all of Retail
- Managing the user/system administration of our Resource systems
What the successful Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
- Substantial experience of Resource Planning and Demand Modelling
- Experience of working with and influencing key stakeholders in an organisation to help deliver effective plans
- Substantial experience of operating and maintaining Telephony & WFM/WFO systems
- Demonstrable experience of leading from within a team to get the best from colleagues around you.
- Ability to develop forecast models from scratch irrespective of channel
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst will be rewarded with:
- Salary between £35,500 - £39,000 DOE
- Annual bonus
- Full training and development
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
Think this one's for you
If you think this Senior Planning & Forecast Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.