£60 - £76 per hour
about 1 month ago
Senior Process Engineer
up to £76per hour inside ir35
6 months (extensions likely)
London (Paddington) or Stockton-on-Tees - Hybrid (3 days on site)
Interviews and start dates available immediately
One stage virtual interview
Sector: Chemical / Manufacturing / Engineering
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a senior process engineering to work with one of the leading manufacturing companies in the country.
This is an exciting opportunity to provide process engineering expertise to help develop cutting edge technology and push the boundaries of the industry.
Process engineering design activities such as:
(Candidates do not require all experiences below to be eligible)
- Simulate and prepare process flow diagram, heat and mass balance.
- Develop the material flow diagram with design conditions.
- Carry out process calculations and prepare process specifications for various unit operations such as vessels, compressors, reactors, columns, heat exchanger.
- Carry out hydraulic calculations and prepare process specification for pumps, control valves and other instruments.
- Carry out relief flow calculation and prepare process specification for relief devices.
- Carry out SIL/LOPA calculations for complex control loops, prepare cause and effect diagram.
- Prepare flare load summary, effluent summary, Utility summary, production, and consumption summary
- Experience working in producing/developing engineering (basic/feed) packages for Petrochemical process, Refinery process or Gas processing
- Proficient in using engineering software such as Haysys, Pro II and Aspen +
- Knowledge of standards such as API and ASME
- Knowledge of P&ID symbology (simplified ISA)
- Experience within the Oil and & Gas or Chemical manufacturing industry
- Degree in Chemical Engineering