£35000 - £65000 per annum
02921 673 758
15 days ago
26 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit several Senior Procurement Specialists. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Newport. This is a 5-month contract working Hybrid Monday-Friday in line with proc team.
What the Senior Procurement Specialist will be doing
The ideal Senior Procurement Specialist will work within a professional service focused role, dealing with processes involving predominantly services, but also potential for some related goods and works elements.
- working on multiple procurement projects.
- involvement in all stages of the process from initial research/ scoping through to contract drafting and signature/ handover
What the successful Senior Procurement Specialist will bring to the team
- certification in CIPS or equivalent
- Confident in speaking directly to stakeholders both internally and within the supplier base
- Good working knowledge of working within the Public or Utilities Contract
- Experience of dealing with different contract forms
Here’s What You’ll Get in Return
The successful Senior Procurement Specialist will be rewarded with:
- Salary between £40,000-£60,000 DOE
- Enhanced employer pension contributions
- Tailored training
- Coaching and development opportunities
- Reduction on gym memberships and high street shopping
Think this one’s for you
If you think this Senior Procurement Specialist opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.