about 1 month ago
Senior Product Manager - Fintech - Hybrid Working - up to £90000 per annum
Yolk Recruitment are working with a fast growing Fintech in South Wales looking for a forward thinking Senior Product Manager to join an innovative Fintech organisation in a newly created role to help create and deliver Product Strategy reporting directly to the CEO/CTO.
This is a new role reporting into the CEO/CTO which has the main aim of providing leadership and strategic thinking into our Product and Platform offering. Subscription is a new and growing vertical in automotive and we have, to date, achieved a great deal of success through a lean and agile approach. With the market now taking shape and demand increasing month on month we need an experienced Product professional to shape our platform strategy and ensure that we continue to identify and take advantage of upcoming opportunities.
Main Tasks of Job:
• Create and deliver a Product Strategy to achieve company targets.
• Define and manage a Product Roadmap, balancing delivery with value.
• Manage products through entire life-cycle, ensuring continued success and value delivery following launch
• Define metrics to measure and report against the performance of Product initiatives.
• Work directly with a full Agile delivery team, including Product Managers, Product Designers, Scrum Masters, Developers and QAs, to deliver new Products and Features
• Management of agencies and recruitment of a team to deliver against the Product Roadmap.
• Stay up to date with competitor activity and digital technology developments. Requirements and skills
• Proven work experience as a Product Manager, Business Analyst, Product Analyst
• Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing a successful Product strategy, and formulating and managing a Product backlog
• Strong understanding and hands-on experience of the full Product Development Lifecycle
• Experience of Product Delivery including User Story Creation, Prioritisation (based on value), and End User Testing
• Successful track record in launching new products from first principles, through initial release and day to day management
• Comfortable with tools such as Figma, Trello (or similar), Typeform, Webflow (or similar), Analytics tools: Mixpanel, GoogleAnalytics, GoogleTagManger, Hotjar, Heroku, Google Sheets, Zapier.
• Excellent analytical and project management skills
• Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
• Experience in the Automotive/Mobility sector would be beneficial
• 25 days annual leave
• Buy & sell up to 5 days annual leave
• Birthday days off
• Hybrid working