£42000 - £70000 per annum, Benefits: Company shares, flexible benefits package and unrivalled career opportunities
02921 673 712
20 days ago
08 July 2022
Swansea (hybrid working available!)
£42,000 - £70,000 per annum (total comp) + excellent flexible benefits
Are you an established Senior Product Manager with a genuine interest in the Tech field? Are you looking for a progressive and challenging role within a Global organisation that is still able to offer a small company feel? Do you have proven experience in B2B Product Marketing (owning strategy, creating content, delivering ROI etc) coupled with an understanding of the SaaS market?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Owning and developing value proposition, providing clarity on target segments, differentiators, positioning and messaging.
- Driving ‘go to’ market, collaborating with functional marketing teams to deliver effective lead generation and feature adoption campaigns.
- Measuring the impact of all your initiatives, ensuring key metrics are clearly auditable by senior leadership.
- Working closely with the wider marketing team to achieve required business outcomes and reporting on key metrics to the wider business.
- Immersing yourself in the world of ecommerce shipping, learning everything there is to know about the industry.
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role:
- You’ll have experience in B2B product marketing, owning strategy, creating standout product-marketing initiatives and delivering measurable results.
- You’ll preferably have demonstrable experience of user testing and analysis with an emphasis on executing and/or defining GTM plans for multiple SaaS businesses.
- Any marketing automation certification (Pardot, Hubspot, Marketo, or similar) would be an advantage.
- You’ll have a complete understanding of the SaaS sales funnel, with demonstrable track record of improving marketing funnel metrics with product marketing activity.
- You’ll be at an advantage if you have a knowledge and passion for eCommerce operations, with an eye for customer obsession.
- Experience optimizing product activation funnels would be a huge advantage.
- Finally you’ll be an excellent communicator with first class writing/copy writing skills.
- Total compensation of up to £70,000 per annum
- Lucrative company shares
- Unmatched career opportunities within a global organisation
- Relocation allowance
- Hybrid working - 3-4 days per week of remote working
- Constant focus of learning and development
- Flexible benefits package tailored to suit you
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.