£65 per hour
21 days ago
21 August 2022
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for a Senior Project Development Engineer to work with one of the worlds leading manufacturing companies. The role will involve working with a talented process engineering team to carry out definition for capital projects, from front-end design through to final commissioning. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company dedicated to making a positive difference in the world.
- Initiation and implementation of asset management improvements.
- Providing technical HSE input to the site teams.
- Complete process development of the site projects
- Perform detailed design, commissioning, and handover of approved site projects
- Design, plan, execute and analyse data from plant trials and supplier equipment testing.
- Support the technical staff within the operation teams in developing and implementing asset improvement ideas, including plant modifications and minor process improvements.
- Generate solutions for new catalyst processes required through the business NPI in conjunction with the Sector Research & Technology teams. Investigate introduction of new technology on existing site processes to uprate site assets.
- To support the site wide Process Safety Programme including Process Hazard Reviews (preparation, contribution, action follow up), Relief Stream checking/updates, contribute to SIL/LOPA studies etc.
- Experience working with ABB PEL software is essential
- Experience with design / stream design software
- Excellent Environmental performance and good relations with the regulatory authorities for COMAH, IPPC license to operate
- A degree in chemical engineer or a related field
- Charted chemical engineer status
- Have plant design and some operational experience
- Experience with data generation & analysis, data presentation- application of IT & data processing techniques