5 months ago
Senior Quality Inspector
£34000 + OT
A new opportunity has been created for a Senior Quality Inspector / Quality Inspector Team Leader to join a growing Engineering business in an exciting new role. NDT experience and PCN level 2 Certificate is required.
The company is a long standing, innovative and market leading engineering business with a broad client base across a number of strong sectors, so provides stability and has a proven record of investment.The business boasts the highest staff retention, has an award winning leadership team and an open culture that welcomes new ideas and ways of doing things.
You’ll lead and work with a growing inspection team, ensuring machined products are inspected safely, meeting quality and related specifications and recording and reporting results.You’ll contribute towards continuous improvement activities in the department and work with Supervisors in other departments to ensure a focus on Quality.
This is what you’ll be doing as Senior Quality Inspector
- Lead and manage the Inspection team, including day to day workload management to performance Development Reviews.
- Read and interpret engineering drawings and customer quality requirements
- Inspect incoming raw materials, in process and finished products in line with company procedures and customer requirements
- Follow first off Inspection procedures, and ensure these are embedded within the team.
- Accurately record inspection results and generate necessary quality reports.
- Ensure capability to operate various types of inspection equipment
- Ensure all non-conforming parts are contained and captured.
- Work with colleagues in planning to prioritise work flow through the Inspection department
- Coordination of internal rework with appropriate department leads, ensuring all details are recorded
- Take ownership of the calibration process, including managing external calibration
- Demonstrate knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Accurate completion of all required documentation
- Facilitate quality improvements with other Team Members
- Contribute to Quality and Business Improvement meetings and projects
The experience you’ll bring to the team as Senior Quality Inspector
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Skilled in the use of measuring equipment
- PCN level 2
And this is what the Senior Quality Inspector will get in return
- A competitive salary of £34,000
- Overtime available
- 25 days + bank holidays
- 10 % Pension
- Professional Development
- Proven career development opportunities
- Early finish Friday
- Free parking
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this as Senior Quality Inspector role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.