£45000 - £50000 per annum
27 days ago
13 July 2022
£45,000 - £50,000
Yolk Engineering is exclusively managing a new opportunity for a Senior Quality Manager to join this rapidly expanding engineering and manufacturing business. This is a role that will come with autonomy, support and the opportunity to make a real difference in an evolving business.
The company truly dominates a high growth technical market, has continued to invest in all areas of the business to push forward an already advanced competitive edge and ongoing growth is certain. You’ll lead a team of 6 who are performing well, though in a growing business new ideas to improve the department and delivery of objectives are welcome and encouraged. This is an opportunity to develop your role in a high growth business that values people and where the rewards for delivering are clear.
This is what you’ll be doing
- Managing the QMS system, including the management and implementation of control processes and quality standards, internal and external procedures assuring product quality, continual improvement and customer satisfaction, and management review process.
- Management of the Quality Department, ensuring the team meet personal and company objectives and are developed in line with business needs.
- Ensure that quality is delivered within the manufacturing environment by developing appropriate processes and metrics with Production and Engineering teams.
- Develop and maintain a process to ensure compliance with national and internal standards
- Lead for managing all aspects of customer complaints and returns
- Lead contact for dealing with customers and auditors to satisfy requirements, including corrective actions where applicable.
- Ensure that QMS document control registration and distribution process satisfies applicable requirements
- Ensure that the business conducts an effective internal audit system to verify that the processes carried out comply with the QMS and other applicable requirements.
- Lead inspection activities so that only compliant products are delivered to the marketplace via a formal shipping release process.
- Implement supplier evaluations, reviews and monitoring and undertake goods inwards checks on certificates of conformance for critical components.
- Ensure that any non-confirming product is segregated and quarantined pending investigation by applicable supplier vendor claim reports, CAPA’s or process records.
- Manage annual development Discussions for Team ensuring that personal objective are agreed and aligned with the Corporate quality objectives.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience or capability to lead and manage a Quality function and team
- Experience in a regulated manufacturing sector is advantageous
- A proactive approach, willing to question and challenge existing processes
And this is what you’ll get in return
- Salary to £50,000 depending on experience
- Annual Salary review
- Company Bonus
- Ongoing professional development
- Career development opportunities
- Competitive holiday/pension package
Are you up to the challenge?
If you feel you have the skills, experience and passion to be successful in this role apply now.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.