9 months ago
Senior Sales Administrator
Have you got previous administrator skills? Good at negotiating with suppliers? Excellent organisational skills then this role based in the heart of Swansea is the one for you.
This is what you’ll be doing
- To provide support to the director processing their administration tasks and sales activities
- Preparation of quotations including product sourcing and liaison with multiple suppliers globally
- Processing sample requests and orders
- Manage the email inbox answering all customers’ enquiries
- Provide Sales Director with proactive efficient support to maximise his contact time with key prospects and customers.
- Assist with a range of activities such as organising samples, preparing proposals, contacting suppliers, quotation follow up phone calls, booking meetings with clients, order processing, managing email, CRM profiling, KPI reports, sales meeting preparation and other general sales and admin duties as required
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Experience within supply chain or buying is desirable
- Experience of dealing global suppliers is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Used to working in a fast pace environment
- Able to work under pressure to hit deadlines
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
And this is what you’ll get in return
A salary up to £21,000
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Emma Harries on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673734.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.