£40000 per annum, Benefits: £38,000 - £40,000 Company Vehicle – Hybrid Car Optional Overtime (1.5X Mon – Sat, 2.0X Sun & Bank Holidays) Engineer bonus 20 days holiday (Plus bank Holidays) Pension & Private Healthcare
5 days ago
23 July 2022
About the company
Established for over 10 years this fire and security integrator has experienced year on year growth due to their successful business model. They have established themselves as one of the South East’s leading fire companies with a reputation for excellent work. Due to continued growth, they now find that there is a great opportunity for a Senior Security Service Engineer to join the team.
As a Senior Security Service Engineer this is what you’ll be doing
To service, maintain and fault-find as necessary on site, all security systems under contract with the company
The experience you will bring to the team
- To have at least 5 years’ proven experience in the servicing and maintaining of Security, Access Control, CCTV, Intruder Alarm Systems and other associated equipment to the applicable British and European Standards and knowledge also of all relevant BAFE/NSI codes of practice.
- To be conversant with various security products/systems installed and with any significant limitations inherent in such products and systems.
- Proven ability to install, test, commission and service Security systems
- Excellent fault finding and diagnostic skills, with ability to resolve by elimination or technical recommendations.
- Programming /software to cause and effect level on all main line products.
The must haves to be a Senior Security Service Engineer
- To have the ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- To have the ability to fault find and resolve issues in a logical manner.
- To have good verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to prepare reports and complete service call-out documentation.
- To have the ability to work creatively and innovatively dealing with core issues with customers.
- To have the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues, customers and outside bodies.
- To have the ability to understand and disseminate specifications and technical drawings.
- To be able to display initiative and to have strong attention to detail.
- To be highly result orientated with a strong drive to deliver/succeed.
- To have good organisational and time management skills.
- To have good customer facing skills.
- Management of vehicle & stock
- To be computer literate.
If successfully appointed as a Senior Security Service Engineer, you will receive the following:
- £38,000 - £40,000
- Company Vehicle – Hybrid Car
- Optional Overtime (1.5X Mon – Sat, 2.0X Sun & Bank Holidays)
- Engineer bonus
- 20 days holiday (Plus bank Holidays)
- Pension & Private Healthcare