City of London
£34,000 - £38,000
02921 673 714
about 1 month ago
Senior Site Based Security Engineer
South West London
£38,000 + benefits
About the company
Established for over 10 years this fire and security integrator has experienced year on year growth due to their successful business model. They have established themselves as one of the South East leading fire and security companies with a reputation for excellent work. Due to continued growth, they now find that there is a great opportunity for an experience site-based engineer to join the team.
This is what you’ll be doing
· Routine service, maintenance and fault finding on 1 site.
· Technical support.
· There will be elements of servicing security systems.
· You will also be part of the current on call rota when you are not required on site.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
· Minimum of 10 years experience as this is a senior engineering role.
· Have a full understanding of both IP and analogue security system
· Ideally FLIR and Sateon experience but not essential.
· Must have worked in a similar role.
There’s also some must haves
· Must be able to pass enhanced security screening.
· Driving licence.
And this is what you’ll get in return
· Basic salary up to £38,000.
· On call allowance.
· Further training and development.
Are you up to the challenge?
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.