To £40,000 + Benefits
2 months ago
Senior / Lead Test Analyst - Cardiff
This growing organisation is currently seeking a Test Analyst to add to its current team. The company has been growing rapidly over a number of year and provide services and solutions to a number of household names and offer a good working environment with the opportunity to progress and take on a more senior role over time.
This is what you will be doing
Working within the development team, you will be working to test new and existing products and will cover a range of areas including front and back end systems.
- Work closely with the development team
- Manage the full testing life cycle, imputing into test strategy, writing test plans and scripts.
- Ensuring the quality of all new releases.
- Work proactively to drive improvements in the testing and software development processes
- Championing continuous improvement through root cause analysis
- Ensuring quality through all project stages, working towards the highest standards of development output.
Initially you will be working as the sole tester but the company will be looking to expand the testing team with this role likely to progress into a lead position and be responsible for growing a team moving forward.
The experience you’ll bring to the team
You will have strong testing experience, and good knowledge of test processes and methodology including Agile.
You should be able to demonstrate a good eye for detail and be a proactive individual with good communication skills, able to work well in a collaborative manner within a development team.
Any experience of automated testing would be beneficial, but not essential, as the company is starting to introduce more work in this area and this is likely to continue to increase.
And this is what you’ll get in return
You’ll get the opportunity to grow and develop a team with the career development and training to support this. You’ll be working for a fast growing organisation with a relaxed culture and have the chance to join in a key role and be part of their continued growth.
Are you up to the challenge?
Apply now or contact Mat Sykes, email@example.com, 02921 673 738 for more information.