£550 - £600 per day
about 1 month ago
Senior SOC Analyst - 3 Months Contract (High probability of extension) - Day Rate £550 - £600 (Outside IR35) - Hybrid (Cardiff Office)
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a contracted SOC Analyst.
They are looking for an experienced SOC Analyst who has worked on project delivery, and has experience with Sentinel. Experience in manufacturing or utilities is desirable but not essential.
This isn't a traditional SOC analyst role, it will be largely focussed on predicting and simulating future security threats as opposed to responding to existing ones
What the SOC Analyst will be doing
You will be joining a new project looking at the cyber threats throughout a routine process, building up the capabilities of the existing SOC to deal with new and novel threats.
- Expanding the existing SOC functionality- developing workflows and toolings.
- Review operational data to turn that into usable insights to develop the existing SOC
- Hit the ground running with expanding the SOC functionality
- Respond to simulated security threats, outlining best practices with responding
What the successful SOC Analyst will bring to the team
- Demonstrable experience as a SOC Analyst
- Experience working within projects and project delivery
- Ability to analyse large streams of organisational data
- Ability to work in simulated environments
- Knowledge of maintenance or utilities
- Experience with Sentinel
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Product Owner will be rewarded with;
- Day Rate of between £550 and £600 (Outside IR35)
- Hybrid working - 1-2 days a week in the Cardiff Office
Think this one's for you
If you think this SOC Analyst opportunity is for you then apply online.
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.