£50000.00 - £75000.00 per annum
13 days ago
13 October 2023
Senior Software Engineer | Multiple Roles Available | Up to £75,000 + Benefits | eDV Clearance required | Global Defence Company | Gloucestershire | Flexible Hybrid Working | 1 stage interview process
Yolk Recruitment are working with a global Defence company looking to grow their national security division in the UK. They're hiring for multiple software engineers to join their team to work on critical projects within the defence / national security sectors.
They're based in Gloucestershire & operate flexible hybrid working dependent on the project needs, you must have the flexibility to be on site when required. Active eDV clearance is essential.
What you will be doing:
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure project requirements are adhered to & project deadlines met.
- Developing solutions in a highly Agile / Scrum focused development environment.
The experience you will bring to the team:
- Experience in full lifecycle development within an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Frontend experience in React or Angular would be highly beneficial.
- Any cloud hosted development experience would be desirable (AWS, GCP or Azure).
- Active eDV clearance is essential.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £75,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Enhanced pension scheme, up to 8% matched
- Private medical insurance
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Flexible Hybrid working
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.