Senior UI/UX Designer
£45000 - £57000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Cardiff - Hybrid Working (1/2 Days in the Office) - Salaries up to £57,000 Senior Level - 2 Stage Process
Yolk Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced and motivated Senior Product Designer to join a UK leading Fintech Company. The role will allow you to help empower businesses to change the world and make investing and rewarding and accessible platform for everyone. If you would like to gain experience designing for an industry leading tech company, see below!
This is what you'll be doing
As a Senior UI/UX Designer, you will be working in an open and team-focused environment and working across departments - Design, Product and Engineering on the following;
- Work through the full design process from sketching to creating high fidelity prototypes
- Validate your ideas using qualitative and quantitative methods
- Run workshops to discovery, hypothesise, ideate, prioritise and critique
This is what you'll bring to the Team
Being a Senior UI/UX Designer you will be a core member of the team and will have experience designing in an agile environment. Also will bring the following:
- Experience with complex flows for both web and native apps
- Knowledge of design software (Figma)
- Ability to work with new and existing design/brand assets
- Knowledge of inclusive and accessible practices
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Guiding and mentoring junior members of the team
- Working with and on Design systems
- Animation Skills - UI
What you’ll get in Return
Woking with this Fintech company you will get a huge benefits package.
- Share Scheme
- Life Assurance Scheme
- 4% Pension Match
- Learning Platform with £1000 budget per year for Self Development
- Company Perks - Fruit, Snacks, Fitness Classes and Weekly office beers
Does this interest you?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch and I can share the full details with you!
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities. *