£50000 - £65000 per annum
12 days ago
26 December 2021
An amazing opportunity has become available as a PHP/REACT Fullstack Engineer with an expanding tech company which will be based in Bristol. If you are an ambitious individual who can take their product portfolio to the next level, this role may be for you. This is an exciting opportunity to bring your current skills and develop them further a become a key player within the team.
This role is perfect for a PHP/REACT Fullstack Engineer if you have experience developing Smartphone Apps and Cloud Software Solutions, they lead the market with self-reporting apps whilst ensuring they are expanding their partnerships. This leading to an exciting phase for the company and your career development. Offering up to 3 days of remote working each week, with a 35-hour working week.
This is what you'll be doing
As a PHP/REACT Fullstack Engineer, you will be working with a highly skilled and dedicate team, working on new features and products to bring to the market by doing the following.
- Using Backend development: Laravel in Docker environments
- Working with a variety of individuals with different levels of expertise: Data Scientists, Designers, Mobile Developers and Business
This is what you'll bring to the Team
A wealth of expertise and have the willingness to share knowledge to help grow development teams whilst having experience as a PHP/REACT Fullstack Engineer with the following:
- Comfortable leading development teams
- Positive and an Ambitious Attitude
- Believe in clean coding.
- Team Player
Does this sound like something you can do?
This is what you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity for a PHP/REACT Fullstack Engineer to join this high-tech company, which is continuing to grow, and these are a few of the benefits:
- Up to £65k depending on experience
- Hours of work: 35 hours per week
- Up to 3 days of home working per week. You choose which days you come into the office based on when you need to collaborate more closely with your team.
- Holiday: 28 days plus bank holidays
- Generous Simplyhealth healthcare package
- Government backed NEST pensions scheme
- Locations: Bristol and Bath Science Park, Emersons Green or The Cambria, Marine Terrace, Aberystwyth
Apply Now for more details
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.