£25,000 - £30,000 negotiable
6 months ago
Are you searching for your next SEO move? Do you feel like you're not getting as much responsibility as you deserve at the moment? My client based in Cheltenham are moving their SEO efforts in-house, and are looking for an SEO Executive to run the show. You should be experienced with all aspects of SEO, from strategy development, implementation and analysis and presentation back to managers and clients, as you will be getting stuck in with working on a variety of client's SEO.
What you'll be doing
Working on a variety of client's SEO strategies, you will be responsible for developing and executing successful strategies for your clients
- Creating content to support your SEO work
- Optimising landing pages and website content, whilst reviewing technical SEO issues and recommending fixes
- Direct off-page optimisation projects (e.g. link building)
- Collecting data and reporting on traffic, rankings and otehr SEO aspects
- Working with the social media executive to optimise campaigns
- Proven experience in an SEO role, with knowledge of SEO practices
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity of relevant tools and web analaytics toolks
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Ability to work closely with clients
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Chloe Cottle-Watkins on CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673731.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.