£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + excellent benefits & remote working
about 1 month ago
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum + excellent benefits
Yolk Recruitment are proud to be partnered with a leading, multi-award winning FinTech organisation to hire an experienced SEO Manager.
As an SEO Manager, you will play a significant role in developing and implementing a long-term SEO strategy and road-map. You will work within a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing.
Here's what you'll be doing:
- Developing and implementing an SEO strategies to achieve customer growth targets.
- Championing SEO across the business to ensure the company implements best practice and adheres to Google E-E-A-T principles.
- Keeping up to date with algorithm updates and changes in the industry.
- Collaborating with talented writers to develop high-quality content, and help steer the content strategy, based on keyword and competitor insights.
- Executing the day-to-day SEO workload, including: All aspects of reporting (visibility, rank tracking, traffic, etc.), Keyword research and gap analysis, Technical audits, Site crawls and monthly health checks.
- Updating content, meta titles, descriptions, and internal links using CMS (Content Management System).
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team:
- You'll have proven, hands-on SEO experience, preferably in a legislated environment.
- You'll possess strong analytical skills to measure performance and identify trends.
- You'll have experience using Google Analytics/GA4, Adobe Analytics or similar web analytics packages.
- You'll have gained experience using Google Search Console, SEMrush, or any other SEO tools.
- You'll possess excellent communication skills to be able to align with stakeholders and present to groups.
- You'll not be afraid to propose out of the box ideas backed up with data.
- You'll be a pro-active, professional and a relationship builder
- You'll be organised with strong time management skills.
The excellent benefits you'll receive in return:
- 24 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays, plus additional day per year up to 28 days
- Holiday buy/sell options (up to 5 days per year)
- Annual bonus (up to 20 % of annual salary)
- Hybrid/remote/flexible working
- Flexible start and finish times
- Private Medical Insurance
- Half a day off on your birthday
- Death in Service Cover (X3 your annual salary)
- Income Protection Insurance
- Company Pension Plan - up to 6% Matched contributions
- Access to health and well-being benefits
- Social committee and staff events throughout the year
- Beautiful purpose-built offices
- Free office gym
- Collaboration space and games room
This is a fantastic opportunity for an SEO Manager to join a rapidly growing company that is making investing easy, affordable, and accessible. If you have a passion for all things search and want to use and develop your skills to deliver an awesome experience to customers, then this role is perfect for you. Apply now and take the next step in your career!
Are you up to the challenge?
To apply for this role, please apply with a CV to Kim Partridge. We also offer a referral scheme so if you know of someone who you think could be a good fit for this position, please get in touch.
*(Applicants can be based anywhere in the UK, remote working is available with occasional travel to Cardiff)