about 1 year ago
Working closely with the Head of Digital this a rare opportunity that will allow you to have a great deal of autonomy as well as a big input into the ongoing SEO strategy. This opportunity will allow you to join a global organisation that have offices in over 10 different countries.
This is what you’ll be doing
You will take responsibility for not only generating more traffic to the website but delivering high quality leads to an enthusiastic sales team;
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilising a range of techniques including SEO and Social Media
- Managing online marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- A passion for digital marketing
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role
- Experience in managing SEO campaigns (agency or client side)
- A strong understanding of digital marketing techniques
- Salary between £30,000 - £35,000 DOE
And this is what you’ll get in return
25 days annual leave, share options, flexible working hours, company healthcare plan an opportunity to travel internationally
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our marketing specialist recruiter, Aaron Elliot on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 02921 673 756.
Please apply with a CV outlining why you’re perfect for the role. We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.