£34,000 + benefits inc remote working
02921 673 712
18 days ago
06 October 2022
£32,000 - £34,000 per annum
Are you a passionate and ambitious SEO Executive who is looking to forge a career with an international organisation? Are you seeking a progressive role working with a Manager who will be keen to upskill and develop you? Do you have experience in International SEO coupled with advanced reporting and analytical skills?
If so then we’d like to hear from you!
Yolk recruitment are excited to be partnered with a growing organisation that currently operates in 70 countries across 4 continents. This role would suit an experienced SEO Executive who is keen to embark on the next step in their career.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
· Forming innovative strategies to maximize exposure of content through search and improve ranking and lead volumes across keyword portfolio.
· Working with content team and web developers to support ongoing site-wide SEO efforts which includes content, on-page, off-page, and technical optimizations.
· Leading the advancement of SEO reporting capabilities for various stakeholders within marketing.
· Reporting on performance with insights and hypothesis around search data – with recommendations for next steps.
· Working closely with web, content, and data analytics teams to execute on cross-functional campaigns related to search.
· Assisting with internal site search optimizations, ensuring content tagging best practices are followed across the organization.
· Working with representatives from local marketing teams to address their needs and offer suggestion on promoting content locally through search.
· Pursuing educational opportunities and seek to educate co-workers on SEO best practices
The skills and experience you’ll bring to the role:
· You’ll have the ability to identify new opportunities through technical SEO, offsite and onsite SEO.
· You’ll have a proven track record of delivering (and communicating about) business results from SEO investments.
· Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and contributors, websites, planning and implementing successful SEO strategies that led to increased organic visibility.
· You’ll have advanced knowledge of standard, current SEO practices and will keep up to date with the latest developments in SEO (trends, news, algorithmic updates) that could impact organic performance
· You’ll have experience in the use of third-party SEO tools such as: Semrush, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Majestic etc.
· Experience in international SEO
· You’ll have experience in running successful link-building campaigns
· Excellent knowledge in Google Analytics, and Search Console
The excellent benefits you’ll receive in return:
· A starting salary of £32 - £34,000 per annum
· 25 days per annum annual leave
· Employee rewards scheme
· Fully remote working (with the need to be in Cardiff twice per month)
· Private medical insurance (covering mental health, optical and dental)
· Flexibility in terms of working hours
Are you up to the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch by uploading your CV as a Word document to this advert. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Kim Partridge.