£30000 - £32000.00 per annum
9 days ago
18 December 2022
£30,000 - £32,000 per annum
Are you an experienced marketeer with specialist background in SEO? Do you have deep technical SEO knowledge, a demonstrable professional history of customer acquisition growth, and excellent copywriting ability?
If so, then we'd like to hear from you.
Yolk Recruitment are pleased to partner with a B2B e-commerce company who have experienced significant and rapid growth over the last twelve months, and are building a top-notch in-house marketing team to consolidate their evolution, to hire an SEO Specialist.
As a key driver of strategy, you'll manage all SEO activities for the business' e-commerce website to drive traffic and customer acquisition, and grow organic revenue channels, by conducting keyword research analysis, monitoring and managing strategies, and creating reports.
You'll have excellent technical and content-based SEO knowledge and skills, and will have worked previously as an SEO Specialist in some shape or form, rather than just some SEO experience as part of a more general role.
Here's what you'll be doing
- Planning and delivering SEO strategies to grow the company's online presence and improve search-engine rankings.
- Monitoring and testing the website for optimisation in line with SEO best practice.
- Creating SEO content and copy to a high level.
- Using Google Analytics, Search Console, Data Studio, and other SEO analytics and reporting tools to remain up-to-date with the latest developments, measure strategy impact, and identify opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Report back on performance and recommendations with clear communication and effective presentation.
The skills and experience you'll bring to the team
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role, with a firm grasp of the needs and duties of an SEO Specialist, and a familiarity with e-commerce.
- An aptitude for making sense of statistical data, and utilising analytics tools to assess progress and feed strategy.
- Strong copywriting and content-creation skills, as well as excellent technical SEO knowledge.
- A proven track-record of customer acquisition and revenue growth through SEO procedures.
- You'll be comfortable working in-house with little outside agency support.
What you'll receive in return
- £30-32k per annum.
- Hybrid working.
- A collaborative working culture free from micro-management, and an approachable management team always open to ideas and suggestions.
- The opportunity to make a real impact to a fast-growing, ambitious business.
- Free on-site parking.
Are you interested?
If you believe you have the skills and experience for this role, please then get in touch by applying directly through this ad.
We also offer rewards for candidate referrals upon their successful placement, so if you know somebody suitable for the job you can get in touch directly with Yolk.