7 months ago
- Planning and executing SEO and link building activity to have a big impact on campaigns
- Producing reports to provide feedback and make recommendations, taking into account wider implications for ROI
- Liaising with clients and attending relevant client meetings
- Participating in the creation of SEO and content campaign planning
- Performing client, market and competitor research and analysis
- A strong understanding of SEO best practices and the techniques which can improve organic search engine rankings
- Strong communication skills, both with clients, colleagues and written
- Ability to manage multiple campaigns and priorities
- Proactive and able to spot opportunities and threats in the market
Are you up to the challenge?
Are you what we’re looking for? Please get in touch today with our Sales Recruitment Specialist, Chloe Cottle-Watkins, at CCottleWatkins@yolkrecruitment.com or 02921 673727.
Please apply with a CV and a cover letter outlining why you’re perfect for the role.We also have a referral scheme so if you know of someone who would be great for the role please get in touch.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.