£40000 - £47000 per annum
02921 673 737
7 months ago
Cardiff / Bristol / Home working
Working in a dynamic and inspiring environment, where the best result of a client’s claim is at the forefront of everything you do, you’ll have the flexibility to work at home, in Cardiff or in Bristol. You will work for a reputable business, one of the UK’s fastest growing, innovative firms.
This is what you will be doing:
- Running a busy case load of Serious Injury matters as described above
- Responsible for managing your own case load of Multi Track files and personal injury claims involving acquired brain injury, spinal cord injury, fatalities and serious orthopedic injuries
- To assist with the supervision
- Be pro-active and willing to get involved in business development
- To develop a good working relationship with clients, their families, clinicians, social workers and other individuals involved in the client’s claim
- Accepting instructions from new clients and advising them on costs and funding and the firm’s terms of business and confirming that advice in writing in accordance with practice requirements of the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
- Maintain effective and professional contact with all other parties involved in the case and maintain all necessary correspondence.
- Attend court with counsel and attend in conference with counsel independently of the principal solicitor
- Obtain payments on account of costs at all relevant stages and keep client advised of costs throughout the course of the case. Delivery of regular bills to the client.
- A qualified Solicitor / Lawyer with at least 4 years’ experience in serious injury claims post qualification
- Experienced in complex injury RTA work and able to hit the ground running with the above matters
- A personable an empathetic manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work to strict deadlines
What you will get in return
- Working within a reputable law firm
- A work / life balance
- Flexibility in relation to office / home working
- Working under market leading SIT lawyers
- Stunning city centre offices
Are you up for the challenge?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, please contact Sarah Smith at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.