£25000 - £35000 per annum
02922 671 378
about 1 year ago
Cardiff / Hybrid
Up to £35,000
Yolk Recruitment are working with one of the UK's leading challenger banks. They are looking for 2 hard working professionals to join their Service Delivery team.
As Service Delivery Analyst you will play a key part in ensuring 24/7 banking services are maintained. You will act as the 1st point of contact for non customer related quiries & issues i.e. third party suppliers & banking service clients. You will need strong analytical skills, strong interpersonal skills & the ability to handle multiple tasks to be successful.
They operate a flexible hybrid approach to working with the ability to work remotely unless there is a direct requirment to come into the office.
- Monitor shared inboxes for communications from suppliers, payment schemes and banking partners; triaging and escalating as needed
- Act as first point of contact for contact from suppliers and external partners providing exceptional customer service.
- Show ownership and accountability for resolving issues.
- Maintain procedures and run books, actively seeking to improve processes.
- Providing support for incidents to management and engineers, handling external contact and updates.
- Support regular audit activity for user access, demonstrating great attention to detail.
- Experience of working with external 3rd parties in relation to service management
- Experience in operational support of suppliers and outsourced vendors
- Confidence and decisiveness in all communications
- Adept at coping in a technically complex and fast-changing environment
- Great written and verbal communication skills and able to build strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to prioritise and organise work.
- Enjoys working autonomously and has good attention to detail.
- Salary up to £35,000
- 25 days holiday (bank holidays on top)
- Private Medical Insurance
- Remote & Flexible working options
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Ryan Harris at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.