Up to £50000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Service Delivery Manager | Up To £50,000 | Exeter Based | Hybrid
Yolk Recruitment are working with a leading UK property tech company who are looking to hire an experienced Service Delivery Manager for their Exeter-based office. You will be responsible for the operational business relationship with one or more clients by managing the agreed contractual service deliverables and assessing, analysing, developing, documenting and implementing changes based on requests for change using Landmark Solutions teams made up of both internal and external resources as required.
The role will see you take on the responsibility of being the day-to-day point of contact for two key customers, you will be working directly with internal and external technical delivery teams and will be assigning, scheduling, reviewing, improving, monitoring and reporting on work to ensure that progress is within expected guidelines.
What they're looking for:
- A proven background in Project Management
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
- Be accountable for both the project and programme teams
- Be approachable, there will be an expectation to provide mentoring and coaching to your peers
- Proficiency with delivery management tools such as JIRA or MS Project
What you'll get in return:
- 25 days holiday plus 5 days of extra unpaid leave each year
- A relaxed working environment with an openness to flexible working
- As little as 1 day in the office per week
- Fantastic training and development opportunities including an internal coaching and mentoring system to encourage career progression
If you believe you have the skills and experience for the role, please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Jack Brewster at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please check out our website for more opportunities.*
'Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.