£28000 per annum
02922 671 375
about 1 month ago
Yolk Recruitment are working with a national property search company who are looking to hire a strong service desk analyst.
The role will see you joining a dynamic service desk team carrying out 2nd line IT support in one of the largest property companies in the UK. They have a real focus on training and development and have excellent prospects for career progression. They operate a hybrid working model with 3 days in the office per week, and they are also open to talking about flexible working hours to fit your schedule.
What you'll be doing:
- Being the first point of contact for IT support issues for internal customers.
- Providing IT support for the whole business.
- Utilising ITSM tools for IT support.
- Helping to onboard new staff by providing hardware and accounts.
- Ensuring compliance and asset management is well maintained.
- Occasional travel to other offices to provide deskside support.
The experience you'll bring to the team:
- 1st / 2nd Line Windows desktop support.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- 2 Years of previous experience in a similar role.
What you'll receive in return:
- Salary up to £28,000 based on experience
- Fantastic Learning and Development opportunities
- Hybrid / flexible working