£40000 - £45000 per annum
02922 671 378
26 days ago
28 October 2021
Up to £45,000
This is the chance for an experienced Service Desk Manager to join an established financial organisation based in Cardiff. Management and Leadership as well as technical support to the service desk team. You will also be the main point of contact for IT Audits and will ensure they are effectively planned and delivered in a timely manner.
As a Service Desk and Assurance Manager, this is what you’ll be doing
- Leading and mentoring members of the service desk
- Conduct 1-2-1’s
- Improve processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the Service Desk
- Conduct problem and room cause meetings
- Manage the resolution of incidents and service requests.
- Perform and review Quality Assurance for the Service Desk
- Prepare for high-quality end-to-end IT Audits
- Ensure the processes are fit for purpose for the scrutiny of the audits.
- Experience working in a busy IT team
- Experience with Windows-based devices
- Experience leading an IT team
- Experience with audit tasks
- 2ND Line IT Support experience.
- Salary of £40,000 - £45,000
- Remote and flexible working opportunities
- 25 days annual leave
- 5% Pension contribution
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*
‘Yolk Recruitment Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Yolk Recruitment Limited is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.