30,000 - 35,000
about 2 months ago
- Service Desk Manager
Our Cardiff based client are a UK top-100 law firm with offices in London, Oxford, Cardiff and Hong Kong.
They currently seek an experienced IT Service Desk Manager to manage their team of 12, split across 2 offices providing high level escalation support and staff training and development support.
You will manage the performance of the IT Service Desk supporting the companies clients, responsible for overseeing the operational and quality of the IT Service Desk teams, including production of reports and analysis where improvements can be made.
They require skills and experience in the following areas:
- Excellent knowledge of Windows 10 / Office 365 /Citrix
- MDM, troubleshooting IOS, Android and Blackberry devices
- Knowledge of installing and troubleshooting printers and network printing
- Active directory administration
- Knowledge of systems including or similar to, Thomson Elite 3E, Intapp Time, Intapp Open, Mimecast, Bighand
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Steve Shuttlewood at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*