£35000 per annum
02922 671 375
14 days ago
27 August 2022
The role would see you undertake and oversee the everyday IT support tasks carried out by the engineers. As well as acting as the escalation point for the team, all while managing and maintaining the day to day running of the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading and mentoring members of the service desk
- Conduct 1-2-1’s
- Improve processes and procedures to improve the efficiency of the Service Desk
- Manage the resolution of incidents and service requests.
The experience you’ll need to bring to the team:
- Experience with Windows-based devices
- Experience leading an IT Support team
- Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in a similar role
- Solid technical foundation including excellent knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, DNS and Group Policy
- Experience with Microsoft 365 Administration
What you’ll get in return:
- Salary of £25,000 - £35,000
- Flexible working opportunities
- 30 days annual leave
- Great opportunities for learning and development
Got your attention?
If you believe that you or somebody you know has the skills and experience required for the role, please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place.