CW - Service Desk Team Lead - Feb
about 1 month ago
11 April 2021
Service Desk Team Lead
£30,000 - £33,000
This is the chance for a strong 2nd Line Support Engineer to take the next step in their career into a hands-on team lead position. You will be joining a small but ambitious and growing MSP working with a fantastic and friendly team part of a wider successful IT Solutions company. This will be a hands-on role for a Support Engineer with good 2nd line skills with great communication and leadership traits that is commercially minded.
As a Service Desk Team Lead this is what you’ll be doing
· Hands on 2nd Line support
· Make decisions for the service desk team to ensure fully service delivery
· Mentor and manage members of the service desk team including absence approval, scheduling rotas
· Assist the technical and project managers on project delivery when required
· Assist in service delivery such as equipment orders, Etc.
As a Service Desk Team Lead, the experience you’ll need to bring to the team
· Strong technical capabilities supporting Microsoft services: AD, O365 etc.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to communicate with stakeholders across the business
· Comfortable leading a team and making business decisions
· Experience building CI/CD pipelines
· Extensive 2nd line support experience
· Previous experience working with an MSP is preferred but not essential
As a Service Desk Team Lead this is what you’ll get in return
· Salary of £30,000 - £33,000
· 25 days holiday
· Company pension contribution
· Continual training and progression offered
· Direct path to service delivery level role
Got your attention?
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Charles Woolcott at Yolk Recruitment.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*