9 months ago
A new opportunity has arisen for a Small Works Engineer around London/Kent. Looking to take the next step in your fire and security career? With a business that currently boasts clients such as the London shard, Westminster and South Bank Central? My client, a successful fire and security provider based in Kent are currently recruiting for a Small Works Service Engineer to carry out servicing and commissioning duties around the M25.
This is what you’ll be doing
- completing small works on both commercial and domestic projects
- You will be attending a reactive maintenance callout, currently at 1 in 4
- You will be maintaining a professional attitude at all times when representing the company
- Fault finding and repairs
- Technical support in the field and via telephone
The experience you’ll bring to the team
- Strong fire systems experience with experience in security a bonus.
- Ideally completed FIA training qualification.
- Must be able to pass security screening.
- Minimum of 4 years industry experience.
- Experience of operating in a similar role.
And this is what you’ll get in return
- £30-35k Based on experience
- Company Vehicle along with a fuel card
- £80 a day standby rate with generous bonuses door-to-door
- Pension scheme
- Opportunities to progress
Interested? Apply now to start the process