£46000 - £49000 per annum
9 days ago
17 December 2022
Service Transition Manager - Fixed Term
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team is partnered with Uk's largest savings organisations in the UK. The Service Transition Manager role is a Fixed Term contract for 23 months with a possibility of an extension. Operating on a hybrid basis 40% a month with flexibility on the days you WFH. This is public sector organisation with all the added benefits you will expect from a civil service organisation
What the Service Transition Manager will be doing
As a Service Transition Manager, you will provide project specific input to support the assurance and delivery of the service transition, working closely with the programme team to ensure the services are implemented in line with the transition state plans and acceptance criteria and project specific outcomes are delivered ahead of service go live. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Service Transition and work closely with the Programme team to ensure all aspects of service termination, readiness and functionality are considered making key recommendations for go: no-go decisions at critical points in the project lifecycles.
What the successful Service Transition Manager will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who
- Experience in managing business service delivery and assurance working in a business transformation environment
- Experience of business transformation programmes
- Experience of working with and for multiple directorates.
- Experience working in an outsource environment - as client and/or supplier.
- Experience in delivering Service Transition between contracts and managing 3rd parties
- Excellent relationship building and influencing skills
Here's What You'll Get in Return
The successful Service Transition Manager will be rewarded with.
- Salary of £46,000 (Non-London), £49,500 (London)
- Great work flexibility
- Generous Civil Service pension scheme
- 25-day holiday plus 9 extra public and civil service privilege days
- Access to a range of discounted online retailers
Think this one's for you
If you think this Service Transition Manager opportunity is for you then apply online or call Sophie Roach to discuss the role in confidence on 07458143279
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs.
Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.