Up to £12.29 per annum
8 days ago
14 April 2023
Sewerage Operative - 6 months - Bridgend
Yolk Recruitment Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team has partnered with a large public sector organisation to recruit a Sewerage Operative to join their team. They are an extraordinary organisation based in Cardiff with a diverse workforce and inclusive culture.
You'll be joining a company full of passionate individuals, who take pride in their work and the business. In return, our dedicated teams are supported, encouraged, nurtured, developed, and rewarded.
You'll be joining a hardworking, supportive, and inclusive team and company who put the customer at the heart of everything they do and take pride in their work and their brand.
This is an outdoor role, working a 40 hour week with the need to work weekends on a rota basis.
What the Sewerage Operative will be doing
The ideal Sewerage Operative will be responsible for
* Cleaning up affected area following flooding events.
* Planned and Reactive Maintenance of assets
* Sewer network inspections
* Surface Water rebate inspections
- Dealing with customers to restore service
What the successful Sewerage Operative will bring to the team
This role is suitable for someone who has
* Have a full category C driving licence
* IT Literate
- Experience in sewerage maintenance work
- Also have experience with high pressure jetting
- An independent mindset who can self manage and puts customers at the heart of what they do.
What you will get in return:
- 40 hour working week
- £12.29 per hour
This is an opportunity to work for a high profile company who nuture their staff and have a keen interest in their product, if you feel you fit the criteria and would like more information please showe your interest.